Wednesday, December 6, 2017

DECEMBER DJ AN IWSG POST

I’m not sure what the question of the month is, I’m late with this post , and I admit to being somewhat preoccupied with some personal issues, BUT I’m bound and determined to get his IWSG Post up and running.

Unfortunately, my writing seems to have ‘turned to stone’ lately. I can’t get anything done. The. Writing groups I’ve joined have stalled out due to NANOWRIMO and now Christmas. The critiques I’ve received have been contradictory and confusing, AND then there’s those pesky personal issues.

Anyway, don’t want to get hung up complaining. I’m going get through this dry spell and start new in 2018. It’s got to be a better year than 2017. It’s just got to be.

How abut you? Tell me how it’s going for you.

9 comments:

  1. At least the IWSG is still up and running! Maybe that will motivate you today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Push on through the dry spell and then the spelling shall return, hopefully spelled right too haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Writing does tend to slow down around the holidays. Sometimes taking a break can help. Here's to a productive 2018!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heartfelt hugs.
    I hope that 2018 is a wonderful, wonderful year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm wishing you a happy, fulfilling new year! Whenever I hit a dry patch or other obstacle, I tell myself "Next step, next step." Eventually it carries me through. Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hang in there! The New Year is right around the corner and everything will be picking back up again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's probably better to be preoccupied with personal issue than to stick one's nose into someone else's. It's logical in my view. Always something as Rosanne Roseannadanna used to say.
    You can make it. You always have managed before. What other choice do we have than just get through the things that come our way? The other choices probably aren't good ones.

    Have a great year to come!

    Lee
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I was bogged down with family/health, etc. issues, I quit writing for publication and wrote for fun. Silly stuff, fun stuff. After a while, my energy returned and so did my love of telling stories. Do you best. That's all you can ask of yourself. Best wishes for a terrific 2018.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you are feeling better FAE. I'm determined to make more time for writing, and blogging, during 2018. Health issues isn't my excuse for slacking; I just need to kick myself in the butt and get back into the swing.

    Have a good Christmas; rest up and start fresh next year.

    ReplyDelete