While I was off being sick one of my new followers Lily Tequila awarded me The Versatile Blogger Award. Now most of you know that when it comes to these blog awards I’m a real curmudgeon and I generally don’t pick them up. I’m trying to change my ways and be more gracious – please don’t start awarding me all kinds of awards, because I said that, BUT I promised Lily that I would take this one.
Let me tell you how Wiktonary defines versatile;
1. capable of doing many things completely
2. having varied uses of many functions
3. changeable or inconstant
4. capable of moving freely in all directions (in biology)
First go check Lily out at www.lilytequila.blogspot.com
She has a rather eclectic blog herself that certainly qualifies as versatile.
Here are the rules:
1. Add award to your blog
2. Thank the blogger who gave it to you
3. Mention 7 random things about yourself
4. List the rules
5. Award to 15 bloggers
6. Inform each of those 15 by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. Hopefully that Blog Award has been added, but then you guys know me and the technology it takes to do that.
2. Thank you Lily – may I live up to your expectations.
1. I’m dyslexic. Probably not the way you think. There are many different kinds of dyslexia. Let’s just say, if you have or ever will read something of mine that sounds like English is my second language, which it is not, that would be my form of dyslexia shining through.
2. I’m a licensed Disc Jockey of the radio kind not the dance/party kind. Although I haven’t worked in this field for quite some time the licensing is for life.
3. I was a certified white water guide. Certification NOT for life and I haven’t done that in a long time either, but when I did it was exhilarating.
4. Although, I will talk to anyone at just about any time all the tests say I’m an INTROVERT. When I read their explanations I have to agree.
5. I don’t know my left from my right.
6. I believe God, Jesus Christ and even after everything, I believe in love.
7. I was a lifeguard and an assistant swim coach.
The rules are listed above.
I would like to award this to my 15 newest followers. I don’t know you well enough to know if you are truly versatile or not, but the 7 random facts will help everyone get to know you a little bit better. I’ll be in touch, via your comment box.
To the rest of you – go on over to my little icons of followers and click on their pictures and checkout what they have to say about themselves.