Monday, June 11, 2012

Fuzzy Days and Sleepless Nights

Three times I came by here today intending to tell you a story about my Uncle Tony. It just ain't gonna happen. I'v been sick again and suffering from too many sleepless nights and fuzzy days.


Back in April one of my reasons for almost quitting the A to Z Challenge was that this Strep A infection decided to kick itself up again in my arm. One serious round of antibiotics and whole lot of pain meds later and it's still not taken care of. I get better for awhile and then it's back. This weekend has been one of those weekends. So I've been suffering from fuzzy days and sleepless nights and in general I'm pretty cranky.


That said it's probably best if I take a few days off and come back later and tell you about Uncle Tony.


I'll be Seeing You.

20 comments:

  1. I can wait. Not going anywhere. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well I will be thinking of you...get well so you can get back to doing what you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better. We'll still be here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear of all this unhappy medical stuff. Strep and Staph infections can be very ugly things; I'm glad you're being careful.

    Blessings and Bear hugs in your healing time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh nooooo! Take care. And here's advice from me, the 'band-aide' lady - you dose up on Vit C. Like 10,000 mg a day. It'll boost your immune system. Get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no! Sending healing thoughts your way. May the gods of Antibiotica look kindly upon you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hate strep throat. But if I had to get it, I'd want to be in paradise when it happened.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i hope you are all rid of the infections very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. *hugs* So your arm's kicking up again? That's kinda scary. Rest.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vitamin C does help wash an infection out. Also lots of garlic and honey. Not necessarily in the same sandwich. And I've slapped a Versatile Blogger Award on you- pick up the badge off my post 'The Invisible Importance Of Hats.' (For rules, read optional guidelines) Hope you get better soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry you're not feeling well. Infections are the worst, and sometimes they take their sweet time moving on. Hugs,

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  12. Take care of yourself! I love Billie Holliday.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I had terrible strep infections once upon a time ago so I remember how horrible that is. Feel better soon. We'll be waiting to hear about Uncle Tony.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aw,Faraway sorry to hear you are still suffering from this infection. Praying for you and a speedy recovery! xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. I second Jaybird. I have prayed for your quick and complete recovery. Alright, let's get on it!

    ~ D-FensDogg
    'Loyal American Underground'

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's more important that you take care of yourself. Even when you begin to feel better, take it easy so you can fully recover.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on the award, it's lovely to meet you :).

    ReplyDelete